A little refresh on my Tumblr page. I needed a cover, so tonight I played with X-Particles and then some compositing in AE/PS. X-Particles is always fun!
Tonight I spent some time with a couple of renders for a UI exercise. I wanted to test a Vray shader for UI renders, below the result.
So little time lately. I started a new website with a collection of my photos. I’m keeping myself busy, going out every weekend for a photography session. Nonetheless, I’d love to focus more on Houdini, …
I took this picture yesterday at the Getty Museum. I wanted to try some sort of van Dyck color treatment. Then I used Language is a Virus to generate a Dada poem. The black & …
Organic Mechanical World – macro shot with 7D, Pentacon 50 f/1.8, extension tubes
Having fun with Softimage again.
Style frames for Toyota Rav 4.